30 Digestive Support
A healthy digestive system is of utmost importance to the overall health of any horse, particularly those prone to colic. An optimally healthy digestive system avoids problems, and further, offers more effective and efficient nutrition to the cells. #30 Digestive Support gives the digestive system what it needs to function at this highest level, and may be beneficial in:
- Maintaining a health intestinal tract
- Helping maintain normal gut sounds
- Abnormal manure, either too hard or soft
- May reduce free radical formation
- May reduce the possibility of digestive colic
- Supporting general digestive issues
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Psyllium, Corn Silk, Slippery Elm, Chamomile, Cascara, Dandelion, Hydrangea, Myrrh, Ginger and Licorice)7276 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Inactive Ingredients: NONE
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per bag.
Available sizes: E30-1 1 lb re-sealable foil bag