When acidity and alkalinity are kept in a healthy balance the digestive system is comfortable, naturally at ease, and in a soothed state. The herbs in this #29 LCR are designed to maintain optimal health in the gastrointestinal tract by maintaining the balance of the naturally occurring juices, and support systems closely related to the digestive process. #29 LCR may be beneficial in:
- Helping maintain proper gut pH
- General discomfort, especially lying down abnormally often
- Promoting normal, healthy gut sounds
- Not working up to potential, poor behavior
- Supporting a normal digestive system
- Soft manure
- Helping maintain normal disposition
Active Ingredients:Â A proprietary blend of (Marshmallow, Plantain, Slippery Elm, Chamomile, Myrrh, Pau D Arco, Rose Hips, Yarrow, Shepherds Purse, Cascara, Licorice and Goldenseal) 6614 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Inactive Ingredients:Â NONE
Recommended use:Â 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per bag.
Available sizes:Â E29-1 1 lb re-sealable foil bag